CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's Done!! I can breath a sigh of relief!

I finished the scrapbook for Kevin!! Yesterday, was graduation and I finished it at 2pm! Talk about skin of my teeth! I'm happy with the way it turned out. Now, I will say, this is a simple album. I had a lot to scrap in a little bit of time. Used a Creative Memories Album and lots of the LO's are simple.. used a few embellishments on the pages, but not anything real fancy. When your scrapping for a guy, who is 18 no less, it's not all about artsy fartsy stuff. He loves the scrapbook. He's told me thank you like 800 times :-) Here's a few of my favorite LO's....




Sorry the photos aren't so great...

2 comments:

Artsyfartsy1 said...

Congrats it's done and over with!
I love the way the Wavy black piece came out with KEVIN Letters on it. Looks FABU! Now to scrap something ELSE for a change. So when do you want to scrap at RR again? Sometime in June?
Again yeah to you for being DONE!

Kim said...

Hey, girlie, we need to hookup sometime. I'm right in your neighborhood (Brandon); my oldest stepson graduated from RHS in 2004. The album looks great; your son will appreciate it even more in the years to come. BTW, LOVED your prize package from RR!