CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Snapshots of Saturday 6/24/06

After a week of attending Leadership Acadamy, my daughter Kristina graduated today and these photos are from the graduation ceremony. We are so proud of her! She was Platoon Commander for the 2nd Platoon.

I missed her so much. I wasn't able to even talk to her via phone while she was there. I have never gone more than two days without talking to her! I know.. I'm a sap.. I just missed her so much. We are very close and it was a long lonely week without her! So glad she's back home.
Next Saturday we head to the beach for our annual beach vacation. Can't wait!!

I've got some great photos here to scrap for her scrapbook!

Thanks for looking! Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful photos and CONGRATS to her!