CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wednesday Blogger Challange - 2Peas


Who is the most beautiful person you know - inside and out???? Blog about this person. Share whatever you'd like!

There are so many special people in my life, but the one person I could think of that is worthy of this title as "most beautiful person I know.. inside and out" is my daughter.

Kristina just turned 16. She is smart, beautiful, caring, giving and thinks of others before she thinks of herself. One of the things that amazes me about her is her kindness and loving nature.
She thrives to make people smile and laugh. She loves working with mentally and physically challanged people. When she was in 5th grade, she really formed a close bond to a boy in her class who is autistic. She has another friend in her Geometry class this year who is autistic as well. She goes out of her way to help, motivate and encourage.

She is truly an angel. She helps me whenever she can, almost always without asking. She takes time to do things for her brother ( to keep him out of trouble when he doesn't do his chores) and she can always make you smile no matter how bad your day is.

I love you Kristina!

0 comments: