Sunday, January 13, 2008

I've found a new obsession!

I posted a couple of days ago that I was turned on to stamping and card making and I've been spending tons ( way too much) of time checking out the blogs of card makers and really loving the talent and work I have seen.

There's a website called Split Coast Stampers SCS which is full of awesome stuff for stampers and scrappers alike.

I am so in love with the Bella stamps.. you can check them out at Stamping Bellas I WANT THEM ALL!!

They are so stinking cute!! I wish my local LSS carried them. But, I'll resort to ordering them online. I'm also making my wish list from Stampin Up!


colleen gallagher said...

Welcome to the club!! It is almost natural to roll over into cards if you are a scrapbooker. I did the same aboout a year and a half ago. And you thought you collected things for scrapbooking....just wait til you see your stash grow now! I think the fun part of cards is the "instant gratification". Sounds like you are off to a good start--saw your post at Bellaholics!